The German Tiger I heavy tank, one of the most famous armored vehicles in history. It successfully fought in Tunisia, Normandy, and in the east front. The tank had two types of tracks: to transport and to fight. The massive production started in 1942 and culminated with a total of 1,354 tanks being produced. In the game ‘World of Tanks’ the Tiger I can be found on the seventh level.
The block model of this tank has a rotating turret, a cannon with regulated shot angle, operable bonnet and two trap doors on the turret where a mini figure can be placed. Additional accessories include a pistol and binoculars.
- 545 blocks
- 1 figure – German tank commander
- Block replica of weapon – self-loading gun Luger P08 (Parabellum)
- Blocks with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with emblems and inscriptions in German
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Two game codes (for new and regular players)
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 290 mm x 11,5 mm x 12 mm (length x width x height)
- Length 29 cm
- Width 11,5 cm
- Height 12 cm