COBI World of Tanks - Leopard I - 485 pcs
The German basic tank, second generation was developed in the 1960’s. It was mainly used by Bundeswehr but because of its effectively designed construction, it was also ordered by armies form other countries. In many of them they are still utilized today. In the game ‘World of Tanks’ it is a tank on the tenth level.
The model has rotating turret with two trap doors that open and close, and a turret that rotates and moves up and down. Inside you will also find a figure of a tank driver with a gun.
- 485 blocks
- 1 figure – German tank driver
- Block replica of weapon – a gun 1911
- A sheet of stickers with emblems and inscriptions in German
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Two game codes (for new and regular players)
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 340mm x 115mm x 155mm